"As we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
OH WOW!
These are the words I hear every day from Gideon. He seems amazed by everything these days. As I listened to him repeat this phrase over and over again today, (with much enthusiasm, might I add) it got me thinking. What if I were more amazed by things in my life and why am I not? Am I too bogged down by busyness and worries? Maybe I focus too much on the negative things in life. Our Pastor spoke a bit on Sunday about being aware of God working around us and in our lives. Perhaps God is trying to get my attention. I know that it is Him working each day in my life, but sometimes I miss it because of "blinders" I put in my life. I want more moments where I can say, "Oh wow!" and know that it is God's handiwork.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment