This morning, Gideon and I took some time to study one.
Topic: My Redeemer.
Verse: "You came near when I called you, and you said, "Do not fear." O Lord, you took up my case; you redeemed my life." Lamentations 3:57-58
I didn't expect Gideon to understand much, but I said, "When you are afraid, you can talk to Jesus...He is there for you all of the time." Gideon's response: "Jesus holds you."
That's just what I needed to hear today!
I can't wait for that! So cute
ReplyDeleteJustine- This is a fantastic way to start out! You are not only making memories you are building an excellent foundations for Gideon. Keep at it and remember when you and your friends get together make sure you all encourage each others children to love Jesus. I pray that you and your friends will share conversations about your relationship with Jesus in the presence of your children. Don't just talk about jobs, sports and your everyday events...talk about Jesus and the great God that He is! You are doing a fantastic job with that little boy! I love him and you and Colin soooo much!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove- Dad