...my favorite time of the year! Although, it really hasn't felt like a true summer yet. The weather hasn't been summertime hot and I've not been down the shore yet!! This week has been nice, sunny, and comfortable though, and we've been taking advantage of it. Colin bought Gideon a little kiddie pool and we've been making good use out of it all week! As I was relaxing in the sun yesterday, I just thought how blessed I am to be able to stay at home and raise Gideon. I know I always find something to complain about and I'd really like to change that. I have the best job in the world and don't want to lose sight of that. Yes, some days are hard and challenging, but when I see Gideon learn something new, it makes it all worth it. He is almost one now and it's amazing how much he has grown and learned. His favorite game is Peek-a-boo! Just watch...
No comments:
Post a Comment