Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Boys will be boys

Gideon has been so much fun to play with these days. He has become so interested in everything around him. Last week, we made a mini fort for him. Who would have thought that he would enjoy that at only six months! What a nut! Here's a picture of his first fort. I'm sure they will only get bigger.



Gideon also loves his toys. He usually has one in his mouth at all times! I have found him reaching for the remote control quite often the past few days though. No Gideon, I won't let you become a couch potato!


Here's a picture of him excited to be playing in his exersaucer. He's such a goof sometimes. The faces he make just crack me up!


One of our favorite things to do when we're tired of being trapped in the house all day is a trip to the grocery store or Target! Here we are getting ready for a trip out! I love my little man.

1 comment: