Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Life


Here is a picture that pretty much sums up why my life is so good. I have the gift of waking up everyday to these two faces. They are my boys and I love nothing more in the world than taking care of them. I feel that I'm doing exactly what I've always dreamed of doing, being a wife and mother. I enjoy making our home a place of comfort and love. Although, I sometimes fail at this and end up making it more of a place of chaos! Thank goodness for the freshness of a new day. What a responsibility I have in taking care of my son. God chose me to introduce him to the world and to teach him day by day. I am grateful everyday for the time I have with him. He really belongs to God, but God gave me (and my hubby) the gift of raising him.

No comments:

Post a Comment